Accounts Semi Senior
We are currently recruiting for a new position of an Accounts Semi Senior. We are an independent practice based in Telford.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a practice for a minimum of 2-3 years, and be at least AAT qualified. However, we will consider candidates who have experience in an Accounts Department in an industry environment.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
- Preparing and posting journals to Trial Balance
- Bookkeeping from source documents into accounting software such as KashFlow
Experience in the following areas would be helpful but not essential:
- Prepare accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Prepare tax computations
- Submit quarterly VAT returns
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of using Iris, Word, Excel and Outlook
The salary will be in the range of £16,500 pa to £22,500 pa dependant on experience/qualification.
Part time hours will be considered. Please state your available hours when applying.
If you are looking to work in a forward thinking practice that are modern and innovative, this role is for you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org